Santo Amaro Municipal Market is owned by São Paulo City. Initially opened in 1897 and moving to its current location in 1961, it fulfils an important role in providing services and food products to the region where it is situated.
The concession will comprehend investments of 15 to 20 million reais in recuperation, maintenance, operation and exploration of the market for 25 years, with a total value of the contract of approximately 90 million reais. The concessionary will be responsible for implanting minimum standards such as the reallocation of the 25 concessionaries that currently occupy the market, but with a potential expansion of rentable spaces far beyond the currently existing ones.
It will renovate the surrounding area, bringing new visitors and providing greater comfort and access to new services for its neighbours.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org